Ewell Hall is equipped with Free Wi-Fi for the use of hirers and their guests.
Just connect to BT_GUEST_Wi-Fi on your phone, tablet or laptop. No password or login is required. Our Wi-Fi can support up to 13 concurrent users with download speeds up to 75Mbps.
Set the mood for your event with use of our sound system, monitor, projector screen or upright piano. Stream music through our sound system via Bluetooth from your mobile phone, tablet or notebook, or use the hall’s Free Wi-Fi. Make announcements, hold quizzes, or conduct your class, meeting or presentation with the aid of our wireless and wired microphones.
The large wall-mounted monitor in the hall allows users to show presentations, slide shows, training material, etc., from their laptops, tablets or other devices, via wired HDMI connectivity, as well as from online resources using the hall’s free Wi-Fi.
Ewell Hall has various items of audio visual equipment that can be lent out for use by groups and individual hirers of the hall. Please see the Inventory for more details.
The current equipment available includes:
- Wall-mounted 55″ Professional Monitor with wired HDMI connectivity
- Flipchart / whiteboard easel
- Projector screen and projector stand
- Sound system, microphones and associated equipment including an induction loop for hearing aids *
- Upright piano on castors
Step-by-step instructions for users of the sound system are posted on the sound system control rack door, and may also be viewed here.
* Use of the sound system must be requested in advance. A code to allow access to the system will be issued when your booking is confirmed.