Ewell Hall received a major redecoration and new furnishings in 2018 resulting in a very pleasant and attractive facility. The hall is spacious, light and airy, and fully centrally heated.
Ewell Hall is large enough for:
- 100 standing for a reception
- 75 seated for a theatre style presentation *
- 60 seated at tables for a full sit-down meal, buffet, quiz or presentation
- 50 seated at tables when a space for dancing is provided
- 50 for children’s parties or games
- 30 for floor exercises
These capacities may be altered by Government Covid-19 restrictions – please check latest information at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
* Please note that only 60 adult chairs and 16 child chairs are provided and that therefore, depending upon use, the Hirer may need to provide additional chairs at their cost. Please see further information on tables and chairs below.
The Main Hall is accessed via the entrance lobby with 2 sets of glazed double doors leading to the hall which is 13.8m (45ft) long x 6.3m (21ft) wide – an area of 87 square metres or 936 square feet. It has a solid wood block floor and a high arched ceiling creating a very spacious and well lit room.
Tables and Chairs
Ewell hall is equipped with 25 new folding four-seater adult height tables each measuring 92cm x 69cm x 70cm high, together with 8 children’s tables 110cm x 55cm x 53cm high. All tables are kept in the table storage area off the main hall.
60 new folding upholstered adult chairs – which hang on two wheeled storage racks – are provided, together with 16 small children’s chairs. Please see the Inventory for full details.